Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ravioli and Vegetables



Ravioli and Vegetables with Texas Toast

Also, meatless Wednesday!

This was very simple and although I made it to use up ravioli leftover from a Costco bag (and that has been in my freezer for a long time) next time it would be better to use smaller ravioli. Even tortellini would be excellent with this. Basically you boil a big pot of water, add the vegetables and ravioli; cook until done. Then you add about 1/4 cup of butter or margarine and stir until melted and everything's coated. Then I added about a teaspoon or so of Mrs. Dash but I'm sure you can use any seasoning you have on hand. I followed that by about 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Stir everything gently so as not to disturb too much and there you go.

Easy peasy, which is exactly what I needed on this rainy summer night.

No comments: